- 59404 PageA friendly page to let your user know they have landed on a page that does not exist. What do you display? How do you display? Can you have a laugh with your user? These guys have…
- 29ArchivesSo much information to display, and sometimes a long list just isn’t satisfying or helpful. Help broaden your visitor’s experience and experiment with your archives like these designs.
- 106BackgroundsEvery website has one, and every website needs one. Create contrast between the body of your website and the content, but what looks best? These websites have created stunning backgrounds which compliment their design and content.
- 19ButtonsLinks and buttons are what makes up the web – linking one page to the next. Styling your buttons to make a smooth user journey and entice the user to click is just as important as the rest of the design.
- 27CommentsA difficult component for most designers. You find you have designed a unique layout, but are stuck for ideas on how to display your comments. Here are some examples of websites which have done it well.
- 65FootersDon’t want to make your footer too fancy? Or don’t feel it is fancy enough? We all need someway to present our footer notes such as copyright information, so do it in style like these people have!
FormsGot a contact form or comment form and just not sure about how to make it flow with the rest of the design? See some examples of other designer’s work, here.
- 143HeadersEvery site needs some sort of header – something to show the user where they are, and to make the visitor stay. Here we show a range of different styles.
- 171NavigationA million and one ways to display your navigation; but what looks good? Here are just a few examples of what we think are good site navigation bars.
- 23PaginationNobody likes to scroll through a long list of posts, or any sort of data, so we tend to split our results into multiple pages. Pagination should allow the user to easily navigate through these pages, but how do you create a great user experience which blends nicely into your UI?
- 47Post Data“How do I display my blog’s post data in a creative way?” Well, these websites have done it!
- 17ShowcasesA showcase usually appears on the homepage depicting featured content on the website. Usually a trend with commercial sites to present their products more creatively, but also popular on personal websites and portfolios where the product is “yourself!”
- 50SidebarsAlongside the navigation, sidebars are used to display all the longer side content! These can always prove hard to implement into a design uniquely, but not to detract from the main content.